Colorado Law Firm of Philip Smith
Former District Attorney and Judge
Denver Criminal Defense requires a topnotch lawyer for success. The law office of Philip Smith is focused 100% on defending his clients facing allegations, being investigated or accused of a crime. Phil has a proven record of success developing a winning strategy for Colorado municipal violations, misdemeanor or felony charges. Philip has an excellent reputation in the Denver metro area municipal and state courts. His dedication to you and your case comes from years of experience as a private Denver criminal defense attorney, deputy and assistant district attorney and municipal court judge.
Philip understands the anxiety, fear and worry his clients are experiencing when facing a very difficult time in their lives. It is normal to be nervous and after over three decades in criminal justice system Phil is uniquely qualified to prepare each case and every client for the legal process. Phil has handled thousands of criminal cases in his career including high profile felonies. Most criminal cases never receive news cameras or newspaper coverage. He is uniquely qualified to help you in every aspect of the legal process with experience, knowledge of the law and metro municipal and state courts.
Phil considers his “office” the courtrooms in Colorado with attention to the municipal, county and districts in Denver, Arapahoe and Douglas, Jefferson and Gilpin, and Adams Counties, and the municipalities of Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Federal Heights, Glendale, Golden, Lakewood, Mountain View, Sheridan, Thornton, Commerce City, Westminster, and more.
TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD HIRE PHIL SMITH
- Phil is a former judge, district attorney and is a retired Commander in the US Navy JAGC (lawyer). EXPERIENCE COUNTS.
- Phil is an experienced, highly qualified and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney with over three decades in criminal justice.
- Phil has handled thousands of criminal cases from traffic tickets to the most serious of violent crimes, murder.
- Phil accepts municipal ordinance violations, misdemeanor and felony criminal cases.
- Phil offers a free confidential consultation to review and discuss your criminal arrest, investigation or charges and the options available to you.
I want you to feel completely comfortable discussing your situation. Everything you share is completely confidential. Whether you speak with my staff or me, our consultation is strictly private and confidential. I will give you an honest, knowledgeable, straight forward evaluation of how I can help you with the legal problems troubling you.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers